InfoPath Training from New Horizons Dhaka
Microsoft InfoPath is a unique component of the Microsoft Office suite. As a tool for both designing and completing electronic forms, it provides form designers and users both with a sophisticated platform for precise data gathering and dissemination.
The forms you design and use through InfoPath allow you to standardize input of data to bring consistency to your business. InfoPath is especially useful when integrated with Microsoft SharePoint.
InfoPath 2013 Training
Watch this space for announcement of InfoPath 2013 training courses coming soon!
New Features of InfoPath 2013
- New Way to Write and Edit Code
- SharePoint Sandboxed Solutions
- Publish Forms with One Click
- Enhance SharePoint List Forms
- Host Forms on Portal Pages using the InfoPath Form Web Part
- Richer Web Forms
- Standards Compliant Browser Forms
- Provide Enhanced Information Security and Integrity with Digital Signatures
- New Controls
InfoPath Course Topics
- Creating and designing effective InfoPath forms
- Importing and exporting data
- Implement security with InfoPath forms
- Form distribution
- Working with a database