New Horizons CLC of Dhaka, Bangladesh introduced Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Course for Higher Secondary Students.
Information is the key to meet any target and to take any challenge for the future. We just have to use RIGHT INFORMATION ON RIGHT TIME.
Information and Communications Technology (ICT) study is now very much popular in developing countries like Bangladesh. From this point of view, the Government of Bangladesh included ICT course in the syllabus of class six to Higher Secondary Class (HSC). We hope that ICT course for HSC level will increase students’ IT knowledge and will motivate them to do practical works on that.
The course objectives are:
- To know and to use the knowledge of ICT to everyday life.
- To know about the cumulative change of ICT day by day over the world.
- To know about the system of Information Pass and get ideas of solving problems by using it in our daily life.
- To be able to use the practical experience of ICT for removing poverty problem and bringing success to life.
- To make Future Leaders.
- Information and Communication Technology: World and Bangladesh Perspective
- Communication Systems and Networking
- Number Systems and Digital Devices
- Introduction to Web Design and HTML
- Programming Language
- Database Management System