The powerful combination of the following two web technologies – Hypertext Preprocessor (PHP) and MySQL (My Structured Query Language) – will enable you to create complex Web Database Applications professionally.
Web developers all over the world us PHP as a general-purpose scripting language. PHP was originally created to help coders maintain personal home pages. Today, however, it is far more than just a set of utilities.
Our product training courses are offered in a classroom setting. These comprehensive, experiential courses are taught by a PHP expert, and include product and course material for each participant. Extensive, hands-on exercises provide participants with the practical experience and confidence to apply their learning to the workplace.
PHP & MySQL Training
PHP & MySQL
PHP and MYSQL
- Database Applications and the Web
- The PHP Scripting Language
- Arrays, Strings, and Advanced Data Manipulation
- Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming
- SQL and MySQL
- Querying Web Databases
- Writing to Web Databases
- Authentication and Security
- Errors, Debugging, and Deployment
- Advanced Features of Object-Oriented Programming
- Advanced SQL
- Hugh and Dave's Online Wines: A Case Study
- Managing Customers
- The Shopping Cart
- Ordering and Shipping at the Online Winestore
- Searching and Authentication in the Online Winestore