Lync Server Training
Microsoft Lync Server is a unified communication platform that:
- Allows real-time, secure communication for virtual meetings, instant messaging, voice, and multiparty videos
- Delivers a consistent communication experience across PCs, Macs, Smart Phones, Tablets, and different browsers
- Provides a stage for data collaboration and sharing
Value of Learning Lync Server
Microsoft Lync offers a consistent and familiar user experience that integrates well with other Microsoft products, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and SharePoint.
Learning how to utilize Lync Server allows for streamlined communication, which extends your reach across the world. Utilizing Lync reduces the dependence on pay-as-you-go web conferencing services, and lowers long-distance calling costs.
As an employee, learning how to use Lync Server provides value, as more organizations seek ways to streamline communication in our increasingly mobile world.
Knowledge in emerging technologies drives business success, thus learning how to utilize Lync Server makes you an asset and opens up more opportunities for employment and advancement of your career.
Lync Server Training at New Horizons Dhaka
Lync Server training at New Horizons Dhaka includes instruction on how to install, deploy, and configure Lync Server, along with more detailed instruction on how to configure users and rights, remote user access, enterprise voice functionality, and conferencing services.
Microsoft Lync Server Certifications
Lync Server training at New Horizons of Dhaka will help prepare you for the following Microsoft Lync Certifications:
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): Communication (Lync 2013 Certification)
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS): Lync Server Configuration (Lync Server 2010 Certification)
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP): Lync Server Admin (Lync Server 2010 Certification)
Microsoft Lync Server Certification validates your expertise in creating a reliable communication system. Certification also helps for those seeking a new career in IT or those looking to advance their career and increase their current salary. Certification provides a clear competitive advantage over other applicants.
Microsoft Lync Server Certifications provides a strong foundation for the following careers:
- System Engineer
- Systems Administrator
- Server Administrator
- Field Engineer